So I was nominated by the sweet Lemon Duck (can lemons be sweet? And duck meat is most definitely not sweet…) to do this tag that has been floating around the blogosphere for a long time. So without further ado let me present…
The Liebster Award Tag
(Or as someone once called it “The Lobster Award”)
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you for this award
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you (I’ll try)
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
- How often do you write? Um… Well I probably should write more but right now only like a few times a month.
- What is your favorite fantasy series (have to be more specific than book, after all) and why? WINGFEATHERS!!!
- What is(are) your favorite book/movie quote(s)? Gollum: “We eats them raw and wriggling!” And the conversation that occurs on the way to Mordor… Sam wakes up and sees Gollum sneaking around and so wakes up Frodo and accuses Gollum. Gollum: “Fat Hobbitses says we’re sneaking!” Then later after Frodo clams everyone down… Sam: “So what were you doing?” Gollum: “Sneaking.”
- What do you consider to be the perfect setting to read? (real or utterly fictional) Totally depends on the book and my mood, but usually the corner of the couch or my bed… a Hobbit hole would also be nice.
- What is the most sarcastic thing you’ve said? I’ve said plenty but those memories are playing truant right now.
- If you could choose a friend to writer your biography, who would you choose and why? Eh… I don’t know why I’d want a biography written of myself… at least not while I’m alive… that would just be weird to read.
- What is your dream job? (meaning you don’t have to be realistic) Time traveler…maybe?
- Favorite flavor of ice cream? Dark chocolate with either raspberry or coconut.
- What is your choice weapon? Pillows are pretty fun to use, but maybe a Elvin bow a arrows.
- What is your favorite school subject? Math? Maybe? But I can’t wait to finish my last bits of high school and dive into design.
Why is your tagger so amazingWhat do you do to humble yourself? She is amazing simply because she is Lemon Duck.Usually remind myself of all the stupid things I’ve done or said that day… it’s pretty effective.
- I’m doing this weird thing of mixing high school and college classes right now
- I have hair my brother calls mud colored
- I have a white cat that has blue eyes that glow red at night
- I’m good at mixing the languages I can speak together… a not so good thing because I end up confusing some people
- I broke a string on my electric cello that I haven’t replaced yet
- My eyes have been called blue, green, and gray
- I don’t know which language is my mother tongue
- Living in a high-rise is fun… everything below looks like a miniature world
- I’m just not that interesting. Why do I have to give 11 facts?
- Please end
-In no particular order-
…And whoever else wants to tag along 😉 (Lemon Duck I’m looking at you #retaliation)
Questions to Answer
- Do you use paper or a computer when you write?
- Do you drink coffee, tea, or some other concoction while you read/write?
- Favorite book series?
- What does your time travel device look like?
- How long did you take to get around to actually answering this tag?
- What is the most recent creature you created in your writing?
- Would you prefer to read/write alone in a elevator sized room or a empty stadium?
- Are you more afraid of yourself or other people?
- Do you eat while you read/write?
- Would you prefer food that was extremely spicy or one that was sickeningly sweet?
- Who’s the best person in your life?
Now go out and conquer… the tag! 😀
Copyright© of Shiphrah H. Compere. All rights reserved